We developed Euridiche Minima collecting all experiences from the two bigger models, to create the finest electrostatic sound with intimate music experience, also using the possibilities of the innovative 3D printing technology. With this model the purpose was to build a smaller and lighter headphone, without a compromise in the flow of emotions through music. Euridiche Minima uses all innovation features like Euridiche 3D, but with smaller, one-way driver system. As a result Euridiche Minima is a lightweight, easy wearable and transportable headphone. Enjoyable for demanding music listening and for working too.
- Sectioned two way stator design with several advantages (Euridiche and Euridiche 3D):
– With built in switch the tonality of the headphones can be regulated in 3 steps, depending on your preference, record and used system, in high frequency band. (1KHz and above)
– This configuration gives you a real 3D sound field, because the high frequency content is focused from the front side of the membrane to your ears, and not from the center like it usually is, on the headphones.
- Air Flow stator matrix design gives you a possible minimal air turbulence during air motion through them. The segments are aerodynamically designed, like the wings of the airplanes. This way we can eliminate all of the harshness caused on any other perforated type of stators.
- The segments of the stator matrix are focused backwards directly on your ears, to create sound stage like live orchestra in the concert hall, or the loudspeakers in your listening room.
- Easy changeable membrane capsule, for lifetime durability of our product. The only thing in the electrostatic driver what can be damaged over years, is the extremely thin membrane. The owner can change them easy without soldering, just with a few screws. That is the reason why the screws aren’t hidden.
- Standard XLR/mini XLR connectors for easy cable change and easier storage.
Our standpoint in designing the manufacturing processes is, to keep the principles and materials which have been proven over time, combined with newest scientific approach.
From hand sewn genuine Italian leather parts, through laser cutting, to newest 3D printing technology, all parts are carefully hand assembled.
Why 3D printing?
- The newest 3D printing technology gives a precise, repeatable, durable product, ideal for high quality low mass production.
- Also ideal for Research and Development, both for new, and for the existing products.
- Possible manufacturing, extremely lightweight and strong peaces, hollowed out inside. This is important for your comfort during long listening sessions.
- Parts with this complexity can’t be manufactured by other technologies.
- We use high performance biopolymer made from renewable resources. The material is fully biodegradable and compostable.
Electrostatic Headphone Driver Unit
With Soltanus Acoustics Electrostatic Headphone Driver unit we ensure the required High-Voltage audio signal necessary to the electrostatic headphones.
The design is the most simple and robust as possible, with high quality built in materials to match with the outstanding electrostatic sound quality.
This device with it’s uncolored sound, leaves you a freedom in choosing the amplifier or headphone amplifier just to your taste.
There are no any additional unnecessary electronics integrated, only the two audio transformers and a simple power supply to make the signal path absolutely simple.
Our Audio step up transformers are wounded by hand to ensure highest quality in high frequency range and use an extremely over sized cross section cores, what enables high impedance and outstanding low frequency reproduction.
The housing is made from solid 6mm and 3mm aluminium alloy sheets, preventing vibrations or generating any eddy currents by transformers.
The housing can be used vertically, to use it as a headphone stand, and horizontally too, as usual.
Push-Pull Open Back, Circular, Electrostatic Headphone
3D printed AIR FLOW stators
2 microns thin, 90mm in diameter, easy changeable capsule
25Hz to ultra sound range
80pF (including cable)
200kΩ (including cable, at 10kHz)
Sound Pressure Sensitivity
96dBC/200V RMS 1kHz
Maximum Sound Pressure
Maximum Input Voltage
Left & Right Identification
“L” and “R” indicated inside the arc assembly.
Soft lamb leather, standard 100mm, easy changeable
Genuine Italian Lamb Leather
370g without cable
High voltage Step Up Transformer Driving Unit for Electrostatic Headphones
Maximum Output Voltage
up to 40KHz
100Ohms at 20Hz
227mm x 227mm x 76mm
Custom Binding Posts
3 Pin XLR x 2, Stax 5 Pin connectors
Maximum Input Voltage
230V or 115V AC max 100mA